Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Top Six Thoughts Keeping Me Awake Right Now

1- I should not drink coffee at 3pm when I have to get up at 5:20am the next morning.

2 - Why won't my hair stay clean for longer than 15 minutes after I shower? I'm going to look like a slob upon arrival tomorrow.

3 - Is my computer really an essential item to bring this weekend? How will I get it through security? Which bag should I put it in?

4 - Why is my cat snoring?

5 - If I fell asleep right now I'd get 3hrs and 10 mins of sleep.

6 - What if my plane crashes on an island that no one can find? I would stay faithful to Ian...even if Jack Shepherd was there. I promise. If my plane disappears, please look near Fiji...and beware of electromagnetic....something...I still don't quite understand how the whole Lost thing works

No comments: