Sunday, November 1, 2009

Top Six Things That Grind My Gears Today

6) Food - I have a sensitive stomach. The cafeteria food at school makes it feel like it is exploding. The cafeteria food also makes my taste buds which they were non existant.

5) Money - I lost my job yesterday. They're closing down the bookstore at school for the rest of the semester. Thus I have no job as of now.

4) Noise - The boys above me are loud. Real loud. They play stupid music and thump around like they are elephants. No one cares that it bothers me.

3) Long Distance Relationships - no explanation needed

2) Internet - it is slow.

1) Sickness - my throat started hurting. i have a cough. i am nauseous. if you don't hear from me for awhile you might want to check if i've died of swine flu.

I am thinking that if things don't get better I might just pull a Finneas and drop out with one semester left of school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm very happy too. Do you want to become a doctor with me?