Saturday, May 15, 2010

Top Six Frustrating Sleep Related Situations

6) When you accidentally drink caffeine too late in the day and you lie awake for hours thinking, "if I fall asleep now, I'll get six hours of sleep....if I fall asleep now I'll get three hours of sleep...."

5)When you have to get up earlier than usual but for some reason your body wakes you up before your alarm (the inspiration for this morning's 5:45AM blog post)

4)When you sleep funny on your arm and you wake up and you can't feel it

3) Having a really stressful dream during a really stressful time in life (i.e. during my last couple weeks of college I kept having stressful dreams about camp that I had to save hundreds of campers and staff all by myself)

2) When someone is snoring and keeps you awake

1)When you sleep through your alarm and only have a few minutes to get ready to go somewhere (especially if you haven't washed your hair for a few days and it really needs to be cleaned)

No comments: