Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Top 6 Things That Suck About The "In Between Times"

Camp ended on Saturday and I don't move in to school until Sunday. LAME.

6. You never know when to eat - When you are on a schedule, such as at Camp or School, you have set meal times. The past few days I have wandered into the kitchen much more often than necessary or (like today) forgotten to eat.

5. It seems useless to unpack - Thus all of my stuff is sitting around my room unorganizedly just waiting to be moved again.

4. Everyone else is too busy to see you - Everyone else has jobs to do, I only have a week to see people and they are all to busy. Hence...

3. Boredom sets in - I've watched too much TV, checked my facebook countless times and sit waiting for the phone to ring (hoping it's someone calling me back but usually it's not).

2. It's really tempting to lay in bed all day - maybe not a bad thing but at the same time, I like to be productive. I keep trying to convince myself that catching up on sleep IS productive but I don't believe myself...and neither does my mom.

1. I miss people - I think once I get busy with school and student council and ministry and work and life it will be easier to not miss people as much. But right now I miss Firwood and all the people involved. And I keep thinking in worst case senarios and hating that my best friend isn't coming back to school and thinking that no one will want to hang out with me at school and I'll just be a loner all the time. What a sad life that will be...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll hang out with you. Just come to my soccer games.