Saturday, April 11, 2009

Top 6 Similes To Use When Ending A Relationship

My good friend "mo' money mo' problems" already posted a similar list on what to DO when you break up with somebody. To support that ambition, I would like to provide a list of what to SAY when you break up with somebody. Combine the two entries together, and you will be fully prepared for any break-up you want to pull off.

6. "Baby, the truth is that opening up a relationship with you has been like opening Pandora's Box. I've released hatred, envy, strife, scorn, rejection, pain, suffering and all that is malicious into my life. But don't worry, baby, there's still hope left in the box. Hope for today - the day I close the box for good."

5. "Baby, the truth is that appeasing you has been like Chamberlain's appeasement of Hitler, with more disastrous results."

4. "Baby, the truth is that adding you into my life has been like adding that female ninja turtle into the live action TV show - very ill-advised."

3. "Baby, the truth is that seeing you regularly has allowed me to see what is truly beautiful in this world. Other women."

2. "Baby, the truth is that talking with you is just like talking with myself. Both are signs that I'm going insane."

1. "Baby, the truth is that searching for your love was like searching for a summer job. No matter how hard I tried, I always ended up getting screwed."

1 comment:

Mr. Donkers said...

Wow, that just made my day, imagine the appeasment line mixed with the zodiac break up, it would be magical.