Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Top 6 Rejected Top 6 Lists

We here at top 6 only want to put out the best quality lists for our faithful readers (mainly ourselves). Many people probably don't realize what that means. Not only does it entail spending hours dreaming up the glory that you see posted on our page, it also means that we have to scrap a lot ideas that just don't cut it. Here's a list of 6 topics that never made it onto their own list of 6.

6. Top 6 Surprisingly Sexual Parts of the Human Body
This would have been a good one, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that pretty much every part of the body has already been sexified. If you can give me one that hasn't, then you can start your own list with it.

5. Top 6 Lego Pieces
We could rank them, but we all know that the real fun happens when they all work together.

4. Top 6 Things I Did Today
I don't presume that any six things I do in any given day is worth reading about. Maybe six things in my life. Maybe.

3. Top 6 Numbers on a Die
It all depends on what you need to get that Yhatzee.

2. Top 6
The title was too ambiguous.

1. Top 6 Cats Named George
This was going to be a fun one, but it would be hard to distinguish between them, seeing as how they are all cats and all named George.

1 comment:

Dan said...

If you have "faith readers," shouldn't they already know which lists have been rejected?