Monday, November 17, 2008

Top 6 Moments Spent in Langley this Week

6) Talking to a certain friend of mine who is on the edge of a relationship. He says he wants to wait for the perfect time to ask her out. I say, "I don't think there is a perfect time, just do it." He replies, "I think we'll make out for awhile and then we'll stop, right in that moment I'll ask if she wants to be my girlfriend."

5) A certain brother of mine with perhaps the greatest quote of the year when talking to a certain other brother. "When your making love to a woman, what do you do with your hands?" PURE GOLD.

4) Playing hockey and realizing I'm not a young man anymore, after not playing hockey for more than a year I realized I don't have the goal scoring touch that I used to. Even though I never really had one. After coming off the ice my buddy says, "Guess it's time to hit the bike after the game." Proably for about a year I'll need to hit that bike.

3) Coming back from Quadra on Sunday and finally being alone. Sitting down on the couch I thought to myself, "Damn it," and made myself a Mr.Donkers.

2) Seeing the new Bond movie. Daniel Craig can pretty much have me anytime he wants like all of the Bond Girls. I just hope that I don't get killed by thugs filling me with oil.

1) Being at a ridicolous lounge where there were a bunch of cougars and older guys. There were 7 or 8 of us sitting there listening to A.D.D, an AC/DC cover band that was alright. However the funniest moment is when my buddy was convinced his drink was stolen. I was ready to fight. However we saw the drink later on that night, when it came flying past my buddies head and almost hitting him. I was also ready to fight him when we decided the stolen drink was the one thrown against the window.

Oh, Langley what will happen in a couple of weeks, hopefully more good stories.

Honorable Mention goes to the Summit Ball hockey fight and Neal "The Real Deal" scoring 7 goals and winning the game by himself.

2 comments:

Dan said...

What a delightful week. I can only guess who the guy on the edge of the relationship is.

Unknown said...

You spelled Neil wrong.