Friday, April 18, 2008

Top 6 Reasons You Want To Join My Revolution

6. Your life is boring. You get riled up watching movies about fighting for freedom and wish that you had a chance to do the same. This is your chance.
5. You've been hurt before. Although you may not see it, the cause of your hurt was StopFive Records. You need to get revenge.
4. This is a reputable media source. If you subscribe to it, you pretty much have it made. I have a masters in journalism and all sorts of crazy connections. If you can say that you wrote on this blog and worked with me, it would give you great street cred.
3. You had a dream that you could not interpret. The interpretation is thus - that you are to join my revolution. I had a dream the other night that I hid my pet horse in between the pages of a book, and when I opened it, he was only a drawing. I could never get my pet horse back. That fuels me in the cause.
2. You're single. Quality singles are waiting for you here at StopSix Records. I'm not one, but I'm sure there will be some. Being a writer on the blog will get them interested in you. If you don't choose to write, you will be single forever. And hate it.
1. I'm asking politely.

So - leave a comment if you want to join this revolution.

No comments: