Thursday, February 26, 2009

Top 6 Reasons For This Posting

6. Obligation - If you're going to have a blog, you feel compelled to write it in to give it legitimacy.

5. Depression - Life has been hard. When people have hard times, they blog. Granted, I am not about to speak about my feelings, because I'm self-aware enough to know the internet doesn't care. So really, this is no good for my feelings. That's fine though - they're no good for me.

4. Facebook is Creepy - I had a sudden realization how creepy Facebook is. I gave them WAY too much information. More scary than that, is the connection that it gives me with so many people. I have changed recently in the sense that I no longer want to be linked up with people. Instead, I want to distance myself from them. Especially on the internet. I prefer secrecy. Thus, spending more time on StopSix means less time on Facebook. This is a good thing.

3. Freedom - I spend so much time learning, it's nice to be able to just write stuff down without fear of its accuracy.

2. Censorship - A recent StopSix posting by some other writers pushed the boundaries of cheesiness beyond what this site deems appropriate. Thus, there is a need to post as many entries in order to push said other entries into the archive.

1. Default - I've made it this far, I might as well finish off the list.

No comments: